We are one of the fastest growing banks in Sri Lanka today. Our portfolio of financial products and services catering to the varying requirements of individual, corporate or institutional clients supports our market positioning of “One Bank Many Solutions”. Being a young and dynamic bank, it has immediate appeal for young and sophisticated professionals looking for a bank they can identify with.
Considered to be one of the most customer-centric financial institutions today, we provide a tailored service for contemporary lifestyles. Breaking with tradition, our branches are open on 365 days and for extended hours.
We offer a wide range of great value financial products ranging from consumer products to tailor-made Treasury solutions, from leasing to American Express credit cards. These have ensured the rapid growth of the Bank while maintaining market stability, boasting of one of the lowest NPL figures among banks and financial institutions in Sri Lanka.
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of four years experience in the field of Banking / IT with a combination of having at least one-year experience in each area
- Demonstrated experience in Banking applications.
- Experience must include banking application support or development and end to end problem management
- IT related Degree / Diploma and Banking qualifications from a recognized institution
Sound knowledge in Oracle and SQL with minimum two years of hands on experience.
The applicant should have excellent communication skills and knowledge in Banking
- Ensure resolution and management of issues with in the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Prioritize issues and escalate problems to vendors when required, while maintaining good vendor relationships and communications.
- Design and develop enhanced processes and early detection systems to ensure the early identification of application faults, minimum risk to the business.
- Actively participate in implementation and upgrades of IT applications.
- Ensure guaranteed coverage of the application administration at the lowest possible costs
- Develop and lead the team of Application administration professionals
Forward your CV to us with the contact details of two non related referees